Jesus take the wheel
3- 3 1/2 pounds chicken wings, tips removed (about 15-17)
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup hot chili sauce
1/4 cup Tabasco
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 tablespoon ketchup
Blue Cheese Dressing:
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. For the buffalo sauce, whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
2. For the blue cheese dressing, stir ingredients together in a small bowl. It will be lumpy.
3. Pour 4-5 inches of canola oil in a medium pot over high heat. Pat wings dry. Place in very hot oil (about 350 degrees F) for 10 minutes, or until golden and crisp. If you don’t have a thermometer, test the oil’s heat by adding a bit of chicken fat to the hot oil. It should sizzle and float to the top, surrounded by bubbles. Place on a paper-towel lined plate to drain. Cook in batches so they’re not overcrowded.
4. Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl and cover with buffalo sauce. Toss well. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.Note: When buying chicken wings, look for “party wings” or wings that already have the tips removed. They’re usually slightly more expensive, but you get more meat for your money and will save time by not having to remove the tips yourself.
Healthier Baked Buffalo Wings (if you must):
1. Spread chicken wings in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon canola oil and season with salt and black pepper. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown and crispy.
Fruit Roll ups
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package regular marshmellows
6 cups rice krispies
For rice crispies:
In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmellows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Add rice krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
Using buttered spatula or wax paper press mixture into a flat, thin sheet, about half and inch thick or so.
Once they have cooled, trim up the slab of rice krispie treats into a neat rectangle and put on wax paper.
Add candy. This recipe uses twizzlers and gummy worms. But swedish fish and other gummy candies work as well.
Roll treats tightly around candy and trim excess with a sharp knife.
Once you’ve trimmed the roll. Wrap the fruit roll up around it and squeeze. Leaving the plastic wrap on makes it less sticky to roll but just make sure to remove plastic wrap before cutting.
Nutella filled Straberries
- Wash strawberries in cold water
- Cut off tip of strawberries
- Cut out the filling of the strawberries
- Mix filling with Nutella
- Fill hollow straberries with mix
- Put tip back onto strawberry
mini grilled cheese/tomato soup